Vice President of Sales
In this central role, you'll closely collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Revenue Operations, Delivery, and Finance, to drive our efforts in generating new sales opportunities. You'll work alongside senior leadership to execute the current corporate strategic plan and develop additional strategies as required. Your primary focus will be on improving the performance, strategy, and alignment of our revenue-generating departments.
You'll lead the sales team in growing our business across all customer segments, all while overseeing the marketing department to enhance both strategy and customer experience. Your expertise will play a key role in expanding our reach and efficiency through strategic partner additions.
You will also actively participate in cultivating creative teams that share our culture of caring. To ensure sustainable growth, you'll continuously monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, making necessary adjustments to optimize outcomes.
**This position is 100% remote***
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- People Development
- Revenue Operations P&L
- Help set strategy and deliver on fusionSpan’s sales objectives.
- Define and own sales key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring that targets for profitable sales volume, and other initiatives are met.
- Proactively lead and oversee demand generation activities, promoting customer awareness and engagement through successful sales campaigns and customer-centric initiatives.
- Implement targeted, customer-centric initiatives that drive revenue growth by leveraging appropriate resources and partnering with key stakeholders.
- Drive for quarterly and annual revenue goal attainment, while reporting revenue projections and forecasts.
- Take ownership of and successfully achieve individual sales targets.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with Salesforce Sales & Partner Leadership to jointly engage in pre-sales and qualification activities and drive ACV goals.
- Build relationships with C-level in enterprise customer/prospect organizations to ensure fusionSpan is their trusted advisor.
- Masterful client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an innovative environment.
- Maintain strong reporting and accountability against numbers, driving to exceed quotas, while developing and managing motivating incentive tools.
- Proactively mentor, develop, and inspire the sales team, encompassing performance management, recruitment, training of new members, and fostering their career growth to deliver their best work.
- Provide support and mentorship to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Manage a team of Account Executives, Solutioning, and Customer Success team members to ensure the achievement of key financial performance objectives.
- Manage budget, revenue, expenses, and sales reporting. Report on sales activity and forecast to the executive team.
- Collaborate with the marketing, finance, and delivery teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models for achieving revenue goals.
- Proven leadership in Sales inside the IT services or consulting industry.
- Ability to forecast and target prospective opportunities with appropriate sales strategies.
- Ability to monitor the marketplace, analyze opportunities, and provide competitive strategies and tactics.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to deliver insights and drive effective decision-making.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to lead client presentations.
- Experience with global/offshore operations.
- Inspirational coach/mentor to professionals at varying levels.
- Ability to lead by example and inspire the team through active, hands-on leadership
- Extensive industry experience while thoroughly understanding the demands of the industry.
- Problem solver with the ability to come up with creative solutions and resolve blockers.
What We Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace change and strive for growth.