Marketing Cloud Strategist
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won several awards including Best Places to Work, Inc. 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company, we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
As a Marketing Cloud Strategist at fusionSpan, you will take part in the design and implementation of Marketing Cloud solutions while actively consulting with our Non-Profit and Association clients on the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies. Leveraging your experience in digital marketing, your strong background in email marketing, and project management, and your Salesforce technical experience, you will advise our clients on how they can leverage their Marketing Cloud instance to achieve their business goals.
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
- Convey complex requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop solution documents, requirement documents, and discovery documents for internal and external review.
- Showcase (demonstrate) work deliverables to both internal and external stakeholders
- Design and develop workflow and functional diagrams to demonstrate proposed solutions to clients and internal teams.
- Manage task and work tickets, including description and acceptance criteria.
- Continually develop a deeper understanding of the business best practices for associations and nonprofits, particularly concerning the implementation of technology.
- Support the project team in identifying training needs for team members as well as clients.
- Documentation of standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and develop effective marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and competitive landscapes.
- Analyze campaign results and provide actionable insights to improve future marketing initiatives.
- Develop and present regular reports to stakeholders on key performance metrics.
- Implement advanced personalization strategies using Marketing Cloud capabilities to enhance customer experiences.
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure consistent brand messaging and creative alignment with marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with sales teams to align marketing efforts with sales objectives.
- Conduct training sessions for clients to ensure proficiency in using Marketing Cloud features and understanding campaign strategies.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and challenges.
- Provide strategic consulting to clients, offering insights and recommendations to optimize their marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of business analysis experience with a consulting or professional services firm (or other large enterprises).
- 2+ years of business analysis experience for technology or technology services implementation projects.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills (writing sample required).
- Experience gathering requirements, writing solution documents, and writing SOPs.
- Agile project experience and at least one Agile methodology certification.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Strategist with a focus on Marketing Cloud platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Salesforce certification is highly desired, or the candidate will be required to get one within 90 days of joining.
- Experience working in the non-profit or association industry.
- Salesforce implementation or administration experience.
- Experience administering or heavily using Fonteva, Nimble AMS, or other Salesforce solutions for non-profit organizations.
- Experience providing quality assurance and/or acceptance testing as a client, vendor, or user is strongly preferred.
What We Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace change and strive for growth.