fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company, and we are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join the team.
We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America. This job is 100% remote. Working hours are from 8:00 am to 5 pm EST Time Zone.
This position will include developing custom applications, integrating various IT systems and working on Salesforce implementation projects.
- Research, design, implement and manage Salesforce packages,
- Identify and follow best practices for co-development environments including the use of code versioning, sharing, and management technologies and practices,
- Produce accurate, consistent comments and documentation (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket),
- Understand and follow agile methodologies including scrum-based development and project lifecycles,
- Adherence to quality assurance protocols including manual testing, peer/self-review, creation of exhaustive test cases, and proper documentation for handoff to BA/QA,
- Confer with project managers, lead developers, and business analysts to obtain relevant project requirements and specifications,
- Maintain and enhance the required skills and expertise for best practices in current technologies (Keep up to date with changes to the platforms/technologies you are using),
- Identify areas for improvement in existing programs and subsequently develop those modifications,
- Owning tasks from start to finish - Take the initiative to see tickets to completion.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- fS may consider years of experience in a Salesforce development role however a Salesforce Certification will be required within 90 days of joining
- Lightning Development
- Salesforce DX
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Remote work
This is a position that will allow you to grow your career in a high-growth US-based company. Needs good English communication skills. The position is 100% remote.
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace change and strive for growth.