Senior Data Analyst
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company, and we are seeking a Data Analyst to join the team remotely or at our Headquarters in Rockville, MD.
Passionate about working with data? This is the perfect position for you.
You will be part of the cross-functional Data & Integrations team at fusionSpan. This team handles all data modeling, ETL and analytics across multiple projects.The ideal candidate needs to be able to work autonomously and adapt to an evolving work structure.
- Lead all conversations with clients related to their data
- Communicate with clients and team members for requirements gathering, clarification, and planning for data conversions
- Develop data models. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Produce field mapping and translation documentation for use in scripted migrations
- Create Business Intelligence dashboards for internal and external projects
- Work within Agile methodology managing tasks and tickets as assigned,
- Document work and work processes for use by team members.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Experience with a BI tool. Tableau preferred
- Comfortable using SQL and RDBMS
- Mastery of Excel
- Experience with AWS/Azure cloud databases/data lakes
- Project Management Experience
- Salesforce implementation or integration experience
What we Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 17 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace change and strive for growth.