Salesforce Technical Architect
fusionSpan is a fast growing multinational information technology services company, and we are seeking a Salesforce Architect to join the team remotely.
This role is fully remote.
The Salesforce Architect will provide technical leadership and design expertise, drive the design of Salesforce components including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integration. The position will work with business stakeholders to define business and technical solution architectures to fulfill requirements, influence business leadership on decisions and drive ownership and acceptance of the provided solution.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Research, design, implement and manage Salesforce packages
- Define technical best practices for Salesforce implementations
- Identify and follow best practices for co-development environments including the use of code versioning, sharing, and management technologies and practices
- Maintain and enhance the required skills and expertise for best practices in current technologies
- Identify areas for improvement in existing programs and subsequently develop those modifications
- Present and communicate the solution architecture to technical and non-technical partners, and demonstrate how solution design will enable business needs
- Multiple Salesforce certifications - Certified Application Architect OR Certified System Architect highly preferred
- 3+ years of Technical Architect with Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- SSO and web services experience involving Salesforce platform
- Experience with middleware and APIs for systems integration with Salesforce is desirable
- Experience with association management system like Fonteva or NimbleAMS is highly desirable
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Supplementary Health
- Drug Coverage
- Paramedical Coverage
- Expanded Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Retirement savings match
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace change and strive for growth.