Salesforce Account Executive Non-Profit
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company seeking a talented Account Executive with experience in the Salesforce ecosystem.
The Account Executive thrives on uncovering new opportunities and brokering deals. This sales hunter is able to identify and understand business opportunities, articulate solutions to the customer, negotiate and close business deals, and maintain knowledge of current industry market conditions. This individual will collaborate closely with revenue operations, delivery, and finance teams to generate new revenue for the organization.
This role is a true hunter and is expected to grow new business and partner with Salesforce.
Salary: for this role is up to $250k OTE
Location: 100% remote with about 20% travel
- Work closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique challenges and goals.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with Salesforce Sales & Account Executives to jointly engage in pre-sales and qualification activities and drive ACV goals.
- Acquire ‘net new’ customers and achieve sales quotas for Digital Strategy, Managed Services, Salesforce Implementations, Data & Integrations.
- Develop new business opportunities across assigned Territory and account lists.
- Manage successful transition from lead to opportunity to closure.
- Consult with prospects on the Salesforce Platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business outcomes and blaze new trails within their organizations
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to use differentiators and USPs in the Salesforce partnership
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles presenting the value of our full suite of services
- Develop and execute a strategy to acquire new customers and expand on existing customer relationships to grow account adoption and revenue
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities using Salesforce's best-in-class CRM
- Negotiate Statements of Work & and Masters Service Agreements. Ensure a competitive Advantage is created and maintained.
- At least 2+ years of full cycle sales within a high-growth technology environment
- Track record of generating leads and business development
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field
- Experience with Salesforce or Salesforce-based or related products is strongly preferred
- Selling Professional services within a technology business
- Experience in SaaS within a technology or consulting firm
- Experience collaborating on web design and content production
What we Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace change and strive for growth.