Senior Integrations Analyst - Data
fusionSpan is a dynamic, fast-paced organization. We are a team of highly committed individuals who are inspired by the role technology plays in society.
This position is 100% remote across the US. Working hours align with EST timezone.
As the Senior Integration Analyst you will be a part of the Delivery team, you will bring your knowledge and work on discovering, designing, and crafting integration solutions together with the project teams. As a Senior Integration Analyst you will determine how to have multiple systems work efficiently together via REST, Middleware, and various other technologies. You will also be responsible for capturing requirements from the client and converting those into requirement and technical documentation and acting as a liaison between the client and the development team.
- Working with multiple customers to understand their integration needs
- Assessing the current and intended system and determining main requirements
- Running project discoveries for integrations of different systems
- Provide business analysis consulting services for enterprise projects spanning multiple phases and multiple platforms,
- Work with development team members to craft innovative and potentially complex, cutting-edge solutions to address functional gaps,
- Serve as a mentor and advisor to other consultant team members,
- Coordinate and communicate with external, client resources effectively and professionally,
- Maintain project methodologies and procedures for projects, platforms, features, teams, divisions, and relevant company-wide processes,
- Understand data requirements and coordinate with data analysts for any data needs
- Work in tandem with project managers and development teams to ensure on-time, on-budget work products.
- At least 3+ years of business analysis experience for technology or technology services implementation projects,
- At least 2 years of independently leading business requirements gathering and analysis of implementation projects for related technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Familiarity with REST, SOAP, and other web standards
- Demonstrated successful solution crafting
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools such as Boomi, Mulesoft or Tibco
- 2+ years working with relational databases such as MYSQL or MS SQL
- Ability to run queries in SQL
- 1+ years of leading a team/project team
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Project Management Experience
What We Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace change and strive for growth.